Choose the statement in each row that best reflects your organisation
- Strategic direction dominated by financial decision making
- Strategy set by a mix of factors each represented at board level
- Strategy driven by product thinking and customer insight
- Large requirements definition stage creates demand pipeline
- Demand specified upfront but delivered through more agile models
- Demand driven by user needs and constant feedback
- Delivery orientated towards large-budget programmes
- Pockets of agility deliver customer facing solutions
- Delivery focused on regular value creation
- Business operations focus on incremental change improvement
- Change driven by customer needs in customer facing departments
- Operations introduce new products frequently and utilise experimental change
do your selections match your organisation?
Investors have a clear understanding of sources of growth from existing products and services. They invest in known areas and squeeze funds from inefficiencies such as low-growth initiatives or unproductive costs.
Creators build value by developing new products, services, or business models in markets they know well. Creators take a new approach to an existing problem or challenging existing ways of doing things.
Performers grow by constantly optimizing core commercial capabilities in sales, marketing and technology. They look for opportunities inside and outside of their market and create exciting customer focused products.
Where to next?
Want to know more?
This is the first level of the Wisereach digital capability matrix. Why not get in touch to perform a more comprehensive assessment across your organisation? We can help you view your organisation with three lenses:
Board Lens Understand your board members' drivers and need for digital change
Management Lens Gain a management view of how your organisation adapts
Team Lens Understand your team's adaptive behaviours
Compare these views with where you want to be and create an incremental action plan to get there.
Ready for change?
Wisereach help you change your organisation across three areas:
Optimising Governance From the board room to the operations room. Optimising your governance to match the pace of digital.
Instilling the right culture Creating a culture of adaptabilty, empowering your people to experiment and innovate.
Focusing on value creation Helping your teams change focus from project delivery to customer value creation.
Get in touch to find out how we work together with your teams to create your future adaptive organisation.